Federal, comprehensive and continuous quality controls require concerted procedures producing comparable results on the one hand and considering regional features on the other hand. 280 specially skilled auditors are instructed, guided and arranged by eight regional coordinators.
In order to avoid that these tasks put a strain on single companies, all members have the responsibility for one area each.
The Federal Republic of Germany is devided into the following areas:
Grafik: CC BY-SA 2.0 DE / (DeStatis) David Liuzzo
- Region 1 | Berlin, Brandenburg | FSP
- Region 2 | Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland | TÜV Rheinland
- Region 3 | Baden-Württemberg | GTÜ
- Region 4 | Bayern, Hessen | TÜV SÜD
- Region 5 | Thüringen, Sachsen | TÜV Thüringen
- Region 6 | Nordrhein-Westfalen | TÜV Rheinland
- Region 7 | Niedersachsen, Bremen, Sachsen-Anhalt | TÜV NORD
- Region 8 | Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg, Meckl.-Vorpommern | DEKRA
Verein für Qualitätsmanagement
in der Fahrzeugüberwachung e.V.
D – 12489 Berlin
Phone: (030) 817 999 33
New status of QM Association: We are part of CITA
The QM Association has been a new member of CITA since May 2022.
New start for the UN
The general situation has changed positively compared to the previous lockdown phases.
This temporary measure is intended to limit contacts in order to help minimise the risk of infection.