The office of QM e.V. – your direct contact partner
- the regulation of quality control
- the coordination of regional coordinators
- the determination and optimisation of uniform processes and process descriptions
- the summary of results, their evaluation and analysis
- the reporting system to members, federal and regional authorities
- the recommendations for elimination of deficits
Head of office
“For the first time in the history of vehicle inspection, a common way to quality improvement has been found. I’m confident that this way is the right one and that vehicle inspection will be important in society again so that a long-lasting road safety and ecological mobility can be guaranteed”.
“I have worked in various projects in the establishment of automotive services in different countries. Focus has been the introduction of systems of vehicle inspection. Many partners had great interest in the German model of vehicle inspection and quality assurance of the system. This system is a permanent challenge.”
Due to the existing situation in connection with the Corona Pandemic, the members of the QM Association have expressed their support for a temporary waiver by the UN.
The new issue of the QM-Journal informs about the association´s efforts to prepare for the next years and to face new challenges. Therefore association is being in direct exchange with its members and the supervisory authorities.
The 13th general meeting in November this year stated a positive balance of the work of the association “QM-Verein”.