The office of QM e.V. – your direct contact partner
- the regulation of quality control
- the coordination of regional coordinators
- the determination and optimisation of uniform processes and process descriptions
- the summary of results, their evaluation and analysis
- the reporting system to members, federal and regional authorities
- the recommendations for elimination of deficits
Head of office
“For the first time in the history of vehicle inspection, a common way to quality improvement has been found. I’m confident that this way is the right one and that vehicle inspection will be important in society again so that a long-lasting road safety and ecological mobility can be guaranteed”.
“I have worked in various projects in the establishment of automotive services in different countries. Focus has been the introduction of systems of vehicle inspection. Many partners had great interest in the German model of vehicle inspection and quality assurance of the system. This system is a permanent challenge.”
The QM Association has been a new member of CITA since May 2022.
The general situation has changed positively compared to the previous lockdown phases.
This temporary measure is intended to limit contacts in order to help minimise the risk of infection.