Boards and their tasks
Board of managementThe board of management represents the association according to § 26 BGB. It is built up of the chairman and three representative managing directors. The management is especially responsible for the execution of daily business.
Dr. Gerd Neumann
log-standing Managing Director DEKRA Automobil GmbH, Advisor to the board
Managing Director GTÜ – Gesellschaft für Technische Überwachung mbH
Managing Director TÜV NORD Mobilität GmbH & Co. KG
Member of the Management Board, Head of Service Line Mobility Retail and official activities Germany, TÜV SÜD Auto Service GmbH
Advisory boardThe work of the association is accompagnied by an advisory board. The tasks of the advisory board is to advise the association and to support its decision-making by means of opinions and recommendations. The advisory board is built up of:
- two representatives each of officially appointed road traffic experts
- two examination engineers of official PTI companies
- two representatives of regional government authority
- representatives of public authorities, scientific institutions and official bodies.
Legal committeeThe legal committee consists of three representatives. At least one of them is qualified to exercise the functions of a judge and does not belong to one of the member organisations. One of them must belong to a transport inspection authority, and one of them must belong to a PTI company. The legal committee is decisive in the following cases:
- disputes about interpretation of constitution
- disputes among members of association organ, especially in case of their responsibility
- disputes among association members and the association or its organs – except board of management – about rights and duties of members as well as special rights and special duties.
After the general situation has improved somewhat and restrictions are gradually being relaxed, the temporary waiver of UN audits decided in March 2020 in connection with the Corona Pandemic has been revoked. In the UN activities, all those involved are required to...
Due to the existing situation in connection with the Corona Pandemic, the members of the QM Association have expressed their support for a temporary waiver by the UN.
The new issue of the QM-Journal informs about the association´s efforts to prepare for the next years and to face new challenges. Therefore association is being in direct exchange with its members and the supervisory authorities.