Boards and their tasks
Board of management
The board of management represents the association according to § 26 BGB. It is built up of the chairman and three representative managing directors. The management is especially responsible for the execution of daily business.
Member of the Management Board, Head of Service Line Mobility Retail and official activities Germany, TÜV SÜD Auto Service GmbH
Managing Director TÜV NORD Mobilität GmbH & Co. KG
Managing Director DEKRA Automobil GmbH
Managing Director GTÜ – Gesellschaft für Technische Überwachung mbH
The work of the association is accompagnied by an advisory board. The tasks of the advisory board is to advise the association and to support its decision-making by means of opinions and recommendations.
The advisory board is built up of:
- two representatives each of officially appointed road traffic experts
- two examination engineers of official PTI companies
- two representatives of regional government authority
- representatives of public authorities, scientific institutions and official bodies.
The legal committee consists of three representatives. At least one of them is qualified to exercise the functions of a judge and does not belong to one of the member organisations. One of them must belong to a transport inspection authority, and one of them must belong to a PTI company. The legal committee is decisive in the following cases:
- disputes about interpretation of constitution
- disputes among members of association organ, especially in case of their responsibility
- disputes among association members and the association or its organs – except board of management – about rights and duties of members as well as special rights and special duties.
The QM Association has been a new member of CITA since May 2022.
The general situation has changed positively compared to the previous lockdown phases.
This temporary measure is intended to limit contacts in order to help minimise the risk of infection.