Boards and their tasks
Board of management
The board of management represents the association according to § 26 BGB. It is built up of the chairman and three representative managing directors. The management is especially responsible for the execution of daily business.
Dr. Gerd Neumann
log-standing Managing Director DEKRA Automobil GmbH, Advisor to the board
Managing Director GTÜ – Gesellschaft für Technische Überwachung mbH
Managing Director TÜV NORD Mobilität GmbH & Co. KG
Member of Management Board and Chief Operating Officer, TÜV SÜD Auto Service GmbH
The work of the association is accompagnied by an advisory board. The tasks of the advisory board is to advise the association and to support its decision-making by means of opinions and recommendations.
The advisory board is built up of:
- two representatives each of officially appointed road traffic experts
- two examination engineers of official PTI companies
- two representatives of regional government authority
- representatives of public authorities, scientific institutions and official bodies.
The legal committee consists of three representatives. At least one of them is qualified to exercise the functions of a judge and does not belong to one of the member organisations. One of them must belong to a transport inspection authority, and one of them must belong to a PTI company. The legal committee is decisive in the following cases:
- disputes about interpretation of constitution
- disputes among members of association organ, especially in case of their responsibility
- disputes among association members and the association or its organs – except board of management – about rights and duties of members as well as special rights and special duties.
The new issue of the QM-Journal informs about the association´s efforts to prepare for the next years and to face new challenges. Therefore association is being in direct exchange with its members and the supervisory authorities.
The 13th general meeting in November this year stated a positive balance of the work of the association “QM-Verein”.
The 12th general meeting at the end of November drew a positive balance of the work of the QM-Association.